Olympus is a mountain that always used to challenge people.
Its peaks hidden in the clouds and pounded by fierce storms; this is the place where Zeus lived ruling all gods and humans. At a lower level, its sunny wooded slopes are softened by the sea; this is where people live for thousands of years.
Olympus is the highest Greek mountain; it is the mountain of Greek myths, the symbol of a civilization; it is a monument of nature.
The guide includes the following:
- All the typical climbing routes to the top.
- Hiking routes at lower slopes, which cover the entire mountain.
- Detailed description for a total of 235km. of trails with altitude sections and marking of the main points.
- Maps based on the "Olympus 1:25000"map by Anavasi publications.
- Practical tips for getting there and accommodation. (From the publisher)
- ISBN: 9789608868366