These "Terms and Conditions of Purchases" apply to any sale of products or services (hereinafter "Products or Services") carried out a) by the company under the name "P. Matsouka and Co. EU", under the name ANAVASI based in Athens, at 34 Nikis Street, with TIN: 998108275 of the Tax Office. A. Athens through its online store, anavasi.gr (hereinafter "Online Store")
A) Purchases from the website anavasi.gr
1. Register or Login
For security reasons of the transactions, the User of the online store (hereinafter "User" or "Customer") before starting the process of submitting his order must register in the online store. To register or connect to the online store, the User will only need to enter his name, mailing address, contact phone and email. This information remains strictly confidential. The COMPANY reserves the right to use this information to send updates on new products or offers to its customers or registered users in the online store. If at any time the User wishes to cancel his registration in the list of addresses / email, he can do so by sending an email to email@example.com in order to request to unsubscribe or change of his personal data.
2. Order Submission and Acceptance
2.1 Online ordering - Proposal for purchase of goods
The order of the products and / or services is submitted through the completion and sending of the special Order Form that exists in the online store "basket or quick purchase". Before placing the order (order confirmation), the Customer confirms through a special link the terms relating to the sale of products and / or services he wishes to obtain and then selects the activation of "I have read and accept the Terms and conditions markets ". With this marking, the Customer expressly and unreservedly declares that before submitting his order he received in a clear and understandable way the following information:
• The main features of the products and / or services ordered, as described on the online store pages. The Customer must check each relevant feature, before submitting his order, so as not to have any doubts about the features and properties of the ordered products and / or services. The COMPANY has no responsibility in case the Customer failed to be adequately informed about the above.
• The identity, address, telephone number and e-mail address of the COMPANY.
• The total price of the products and / or services of the order, including VAT, any other fees and all additional shipping, delivery or mail charges as well as any other costs. When these charges cannot reasonably be calculated in advance, the fact that such additional charges may be required becomes known to the Customer in the text of the order (order form) and the Customer must be informed before placing the order. In particular, the listed prices of products and / or services as entered in the online store are the final ones (including the corresponding VAT). The above listed final prices of each product and / or service in the online store do not include shipping costs, which are calculated after the order based on the choice of shipping method.
• The cost of using the means of distance communication for the conclusion of the contract, when it is calculated on the basis of a charge other than the basic invoices.
• The means of payment, delivery, execution, but also the deadline within which the COMPANY undertakes to deliver the goods or provide the services.
• Any delivery restrictions and means of payment.
• The existence of the liability of the COMPANY for real defects and lack of agreed properties in accordance with articles 534 et seq. of the Civil Code.
• The obligation to pay upon submission of the order.
The sending of the order to the COMPANY is a proposal for the purchase of the ordered goods and a statement of acceptance of everything described in the order. If there is no confirmation or acceptance, the Customer is entitled to a refund of this payment.
2.2 Confirmation of receipt of electronic order - Preparation of sale
The order is not binding on the COMPANY, before the Customer receives the confirmation of the acceptance of the order by the COMPANY.
The order is considered received by the COMPANY from the moment the Customer receives the relevant update of the order status. Order status updates appear on the User's screen and are emailed to the email address communication information entered by the User / Customer. The status of the order is updated as and when changes occur.
During the processing of each registered order, the stock availability of the products of the order is confirmed. In case the availability or delivery time differs from the one indicated on the product page, the Customer will receive all relevant information. In particular, the COMPANY and if it ascertains the availability of the product and the lack of any errors in the online store regarding the pricing or the price of the products, their characteristics, etc. by e-mail will confirm the acceptance of the order. The above e-mail will explicitly confirm the content of the order, the total price.
The Customer also has the opportunity to be informed about the progress of the order, either by phone (tel: 0030 210 3218104), or by sending an e-mail (e-mail to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) or by logging in to his account entering his personal data in the fields Address e-mail and Password of the following https://anavasi.gr/index.php?route=account/login.
Limitations of Liability: In the context of good faith and transactional ethics, the COMPANY is not obliged to accept orders and enter into sales of products and / or services, which due to typographical or computer error, appear in the online store at the wrong price, ie less or greater than valid for that period. If in order such an error in the price is found only in a part of the ordered products, then the order is valid and executed normally for the other products and is considered incomplete for the products in which the error was found.
3. Product availability
The Customer is informed about the availability of the products through indications that are placed on the page of each product or service in the online store. The COMPANY reserves the right to make its products available if they are not available at the time of the order. In this case, the COMPANY reserves the right not to accept the specific order and therefore not to make the sale. Any payments will be returned to the Customer without undue delay, in the same way that the Customer chose to pay for his order. Special cases of availability are the following:
• Upon order: The product will be sought from a supplier of the COMPANY and the Customer will receive information about the availability of the product within 2 working days from the submission of his order. In this case an advance payment of part of the price may be requested until full payment depending on the nature of the item.
• Pre-ordered: The product is not in the supplier's warehouses but can be ordered with an estimated delivery time. In this case, before placing the order, the Customer is notified of the estimated arrival time of the product. The confirmation of receipt by the COMPANY of the pre-order is only a confirmation that the order has been received with the content mentioned and in no case constitutes acceptance of the order or conclusion of terms (preparation) of sale. In this case an advance payment of part of the price may be requested until full payment depending on the nature of the item.
• Temporarily Out of stock: The product has been sold out or canceled or it is not expected to be delivered immediately.
The COMPANY reserves the right to inform the Customer in case of assistance due to reasons that make the product unavailable. If the order is canceled and thus the contract of sale is terminated, the COMPANY must return, without undue delay, all the money paid to it by the Customer.
4. Delivery of order
4.1. Place of Delivery
Collection free of charge from the Anavasi bookstore: In case the Customer chooses during the submission of his order, collection from the store, he will receive an electronic notification for the confirmation of receipt. To receive the order, the Customer must show the order confirmation (order code). If the Customer wishes to authorize a third party to receive his order, then the third party must have the order confirmation with him.
Delivery to the place specified by the Customer: In case the product is sent to the place chosen by the Customer, the product is delivered to an external partner - carrier when the product is ready to be shipped. Shipping costs are calculated based on the Customer's order. Any incorrect registration by the Customer and therefore incorrect calculation of shipping costs is not the responsibility of the COMPANY, but the Customer.
4.2. Delivery time
Force majeure: THE COMPANY is not responsible for delays of the execution of the order (including delivery) due to cases that cannot be attributed to the fault of the COMPANY or due to force majeure and therefore the COMPANY is entitled to an extension of time for execution. Examples include strikes, terrorist acts, war, supplier / transportation / production problems, exchange rate fluctuations, government or legislative acts, and natural disasters. If such incidents last more than two (2) months, the contract of sale can be terminated by any party without compensation. If the Customer deems that he has no more interest in the execution of the order, he is entitled to terminate the contract of sale and the COMPANY is obliged to return the price as well as any other amount paid under the contract of sale.
•Courier - Athens / Thessaloniki
• ELTA - Greece
• ELTA - Greece (Recommended)
• Collection from the store
6. Right of withdrawal from a distance, based on Law 2251/1994 (as amended by K.Y.A. Z1-891 / 2013) - Return of products
The Customer can easily return the products he has bought from the online store because he simply changed his mind, within fourteen (14) days of receiving them. The Customer can deliver the products directly to the Anavasi bookstore (Voulis 32, 10557 Athens) or send them at his own expense. In any case for online orders, the Customer can contact before returning the products, either by phone (tel: 210 3218104) or by sending an email (e-mail address: email@example.com). In particular, the Customer has the above right to return a product purchased from the online store without stating the reasons, under the following terms and conditions:
• Within fourteen (14) days from the date of conclusion of the service contract (in the case of services) or from the delivery (in the case of products) or its receipt (when the Customer has chosen "collection from the store"). Return costs will be borne by the Customer and will not be refunded shipping costs.
• This withdrawal is unjustified and the Customer must return the product exactly in the excellent condition in which it was received. In particular, the returned product should not have been used, should be in excellent condition as just before its sale, in its complete original packaging (which should not have tears or damage / deterioration). In addition, in order for the product to be returned, the original purchase document (retail receipt, invoice) must be presented.
• The return of the item is accepted, only if the Customer has previously paid any amount charged by the COMPANY for the shipment of the product to him and the shipping costs for its return.
• The withdrawal statement is exercised either by phone at 0030 210 3218104 or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and the COMPANY is obliged to confirm the receipt of the withdrawal statement as soon as it receives it.
• The Customer is obliged to return the products within fourteen (14) days from the day on which he notified the withdrawal. The COMPANY, if the Customer wishes, can receive the product itself, to be returned, from the Customer's place. The shipping charge will be borne by the CUSTOMER.
• Following the withdrawal statement, the COMPANY is obliged to return to the Customer the price received. In case of debiting the Customer by credit card, the COMPANY, if it has received the price from the Bank, will be obliged to inform the Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the Bank will take any action provided. The COMPANY, following this information, bears no responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the rebuttal, which is regulated by the contract concluded between the issuing bank and the Customer. In case the Customer had chosen the option "collection from the store", the return will be made to the bookstore Ascension, the Customer is entitled to receive a credit note of equal value for the purchase of another product / products or a refund.
• Shipping costs are not refundable.
• The Customer is responsible to compensate the COMPANY, if he used other than that which is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and function of the goods in the period until the declaration of withdrawal, and the COMPANY is entitled to agree with the Customer the compensation even with mutual netting. In case the withdrawal concerns the provision of services, the Customer must pay an amount commensurate with the one provided until the withdrawal statement. • A product that was sold with an extra gift should be returned with the extra gift.
7. Exceptions to the Right of Withdrawal of par. 6
The right of withdrawal from article 4 § 10 of law 2251/1994 will not apply:
• In cases where the price of the products has been paid to the bookstore Anavasi and in addition, the products have been received from the physical store, as the sale is not considered to have been done remotely.
• Service contracts after the full provision of the service if the execution started with the previous explicit consent of the customer and with his acknowledgment that he will lose his right of withdrawal as soon as the contract is fully executed by the COMPANY.
• In cases of supply of digital content not provided on a physical medium, such as digital maps, once the purchase is completed, it loses the right of withdrawal.
Claims due to defect
The Withdrawal of the present does not concern defective products, for eg. incorrectly printed maps.
Seller Liability for actual defects or lack of agreed properties
In case of liability of the COMPANY for a real defect ("legal guarantee"), the Customer is entitled: unless, such an action is impossible or requires disproportionate costs, to request a price reduction or to withdraw from the contract of sale, unless it is an insignificant actual defect. In order for a property to be considered returned, it must have been agreed in writing. If the Customer chooses the correction or replacement of the product, the COMPANY must make a correction or replacement in a reasonable time.
Limitation of Liability: The COMPANY is released from the above obligations if it notified the Customer and so he had knowledge of a problem or defect in the product.
9. Personal Data
The Customer fills in personal information (eg name, e-mail address, telephone) in the special Order Form available in the online store as "Basket" or "Quick purchase", in order to submit to the COMPANY his order for products and / or services. THE COMPANY, as the Controller, collects the information absolutely necessary for the processing of the above transactions entered by the Customer ("personal data" or "Data"), the Customer Data is retained by the COMPANY for the period required for fulfillment of the contract of sale with the Customer and in any case for a period not exceeding five years from the termination or expiration of this contract, as defined by law for the limitation of any claims and for reasons of liquidation. The tax data as well as those required for control purposes by the supervisory authorities will be observed as defined by the current legislation. They will then be destroyed in a safe manner, provided that their maintenance is no longer required to fulfill the above purpose or to cover the operational, tax, or accounting requirements of the COMPANY or to defend its rights before a Court or Authority. Access to the Customer Data is absolutely necessary for the COMPANY, which is committed to maintaining confidentiality and the companies that work with us, eg accountants, who process the Data as Executors of the Processing on our behalf and in accordance with our orders.
10. Final Provisions
Contracts through the online store are governed by European and Greek law, in particular by legislation governing issues related to e-commerce, distance selling and consumer protection. Similarly, the site has been created and is controlled by the COMPANY in Athens and the Greek Legislation will guide the use of the site and its interpretation. If the User chooses to access the site from another country, he has the responsibility to follow the Laws of Greek Legislation.
Any dispute that arises and relates to the contractual relationship between the COMPANY and the Customer is referred to the competent Courts of Athens. For the out-of-court settlement of the dispute, the Customer can address the competent bodies for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, e.g. at the General Secretariat for Consumer Affairs of the Ministry of Development and Competitiveness (Kanigos Square, 10181, Athens, www.efpolis.gr, tel .: 1520, fax: 2103843549), to the Consumer Ombudsman (www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr, 144 Alexandras Ave. 114 71, Athens, tel .: 2106460734, fax: 2106460414), to the Committees for Amicable Settlement of consumer disputes (article 11 of law 2251/1994) in their own municipalities.