The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's New England is our most comprehensive guide to New England, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Lonely Planet's New England is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Mount spectacular summits and drive ocean roads, tantalize your taste buds with succulent seafood and sweet maple syrup, and relish history and high culture - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New England and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's New England:
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transportation info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- NEW Accommodations feature gathers all the information you need to plan where to rest your head
- NEW Where to Stay in Boston map is your at-a-glance guide to accommodation options in each neighborhood
Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Boston, Cape Cod, Nantucket & Martha's Vineyard, Central Massachusetts & the Berkshires, Rhode Island, Vermont, Maine
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- ISBN: 9781787013537