Montreal and Quebec City abound with history and culture. A profusion of world-class museums, art galleries, historic churches, châteaux, landscaped-parks and year-round festivals has ensconced these cities as Canada’s cultural capitals. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around Montreal and Quebec City with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Montreal and Quebec City into helpful lists of ten — from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, places to eat, shops and festivals.
• A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
• A laminated pull-out map of the two cities featuring the Montreal Metro map, plus 5 color neighborhood maps
• Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
• Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a two day or week-long trip
• Montreal and Quebec City’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, sightseeing and sampling local cuisine
• Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including family activities, festivals and national holidays as well as things to do for free
• Detailed Top 10 lists of Montreal and Quebec City’s must-sees, including detailed descriptions of Parc du Mont-Royal, Basilique Notre-Dame, Parc Olympique, Musée Pointe-à-Callière, Musée des Beaux-Arts de Montréal, La Citadelle, Musée de la Civilisation de Québec, Basilique Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré, Île d’Orléans and Les Laurentides
- ISBN: 9780241355947