Anavasi has a rich geographic data base and long-standing experience in design of all kind of thematic maps. We work with one of the best printing houses in Athens and we can deliver printed maps and brochures.
We also make maps for outdoor signpost and files for three-dimensional map models.
We carry out studies on path networks and undertake their waymarking. We also have a large collection of photos and aerial photos from Greece and carry out aerial photo projects.
List of samples of work:
1-2. maps of Roman Antiquities for the Tabula Imperii Romani series of volumes of the Athens Academy Antiquity Center.
3. Map of a book by the National Research Institute for Olive and Oil in the Mediterranean
4. Section of Archaeological Map of Magnesia (published by the Archaeological Institute of Thessaly Studies)
5-6. Maps from Yiannis Picoula's guide book on the Greek cities of Asia Minor.
7. Map of Attica-Piraeus, published by the Ministry of Tourism
8. Pilgrimage Map of Greece (section), Ministry of Tourism
9. North Pindos Geopark Map
10. Cycling Map of Messinia, publ by Huerzeler bicycle tours.
11-12. Maps distributed at Greek airports
13. Map of the protected Ravine of Chalandri-Penteli
14. Map of PDO Wine areas of Greece.
15. Map of the exhibition "Chinese Opera Costumes".
16. Hiking Map of Gavdos, publ. by the Municipality of Gavdos.
17. Hiking Map of Fylis Municipality (side B)
18. Map of Hiking Trails of Vounasa, Municipality of Deskati.
19. Map of Elatou Nafpaktia Hiking Trails.
20. Serifos hikes map signpost.
21. Hiking trails signpost in Moutsouna, Naxos.
22. Direction sign from the the paths of Kimolos waymarking work
Among our permanent and regular partners are included:
- The Academy of Athens
- The Archaeological Society
- The Benaki Museum
- The Cultural Foundation of the Piraeus Bank Group (PIOP)
- The National Research Foundation
- The French School of Athens (Ecole francaise d'Athenes)
- The German Archaeological Institute of Athens (Deutsches Archaologisches Institut)
- The Austrian Archaeological Institute of Athens (Osterreichisches Archaologisches Institut Athen)
- The Danish Institute in Athens (Det Danske Institut i Athen)
- The Ministry of Tourism
- The Greek Federation of Mountaineering and Climbing
- Regions, municipalities and other institutions