Planning a trip to Washington, DC? Look no further.
Washington, DC delights at every turn. Wherever you go, there is a marvel of architecture to be discovered, a scenic view to be savored, or a world-famous museum to be enjoyed. And that's not to mention the lush green spaces and secret sanctuaries waiting to welcome weary travelers after a long day of sight-seeing.
Whether you want to stroll beneath the cherry blossoms, visit the iconic domed Capitol, or tour the magnificent White House, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Washington, DC has to offer.
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Washington, DC from Capitol Hill to Penn Quarter, The Mall to Georgetown
- our new lightweight format, so you can take your guide with you wherever you go
- our pick of Washington, DC's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the city easy
- ISBN: 9780241367803