The route can be walked in both directions and crosses the inland of the island from
southwest to east.
Starting from the pine-covered square of the scattered settlement of
Agkaria, the route ascends to the place of Kavalletos, where the path turns
on a narrow carriageway. The hiker is initially directed to the rural settlement
Kamari and continues reaching Aneratza, an almost abandoned traditional village
with almost intact morphological elements.
Then the course ascends smoothly to an area with countless features
stone terraces and the presence of wild birds of rare species
Aegean. The vegetation is bushy with ropes, snakes, low cedars and
Next stop, in a position of supervision and panoramic view, is the chapel of Agios
Georgiou in Damalia where the monument in honor of the Parian martyr's
National Resistance 1940-44 Nikola Stella.
NE direction, the hiker descends to the hillside, alternatively to a path
and rural road. Built at the foot of the mountain Agioi Pantes, in green
location near the springs of the torrent Vronta, meets the monastery of Agios Ioannis
Kaparou (year of first renovation 1646). The monastery impresses with its special
Walking on a rural road, the course ends in Lefkes, through a wide staircase
paved leading to the central square of the traditional village.